Sunday, February 09, 2020

MAP OF THE SOUL:7 | Concept Photos #1


Well, this blog is practically dead, but I try my best to revive it.
It won't be a long post, but I would like to share my opinion on the upcoming concept photos for BTS' new album Map of the Soul:7.

Taehyung
Yoongi
Jungkook
RM
Jin
J-Hope
Jimin
By now, in the LOVE YOURSELF triology, there was always one or two concepts that I didn't like. Most of the times it was their wardrobe or the theme itself. The worst was LOVE YOURSELF: Tear S version. I didn't liked the clothes and the way the theme was implemented wasn't good at all and looked cheap to me.

Anyways, the first concept photos for MOTS:7 is out. I haven't thought about any deeper meaning of the images (because feathers flying around and that big hole in the ground being completely dark?!)
I don't have complaints about the aesthetics and the fashion, there are just very tiny things that trigger me. Jimin's pants look like they forgot to iron them and - which is a bit sad on a personal level - that they were photoshopped to the point they seem more like puppets rather than humans. But this is just my personal opinion, I don't like it when they don't have pores anymore. But maybe it will fit the album?!

I can't wait for the next preview photos, I'm very excited!!

Credit (pictures): 

No comments:

Post a Comment